The Journal of Applied Economic Research (JAER) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, international journal published by NCAER in New Delhi in conjunction with SAGE International. JAER publishes papers that pay special attention to the economics of emerging economies, but is open to high-quality papers from all fields of applied economics.
Volume 15 Issue 4, Nov 2021
- Do Size-dependent Tax Incentives Discourage Plant Size Expansion?: Evidence from
Panel Data in Indian Manufacturing
by K. V. Ramaswamy
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth in Algeria
by Mohammed Touitou and Raquel Langarita
- The Transition in Household Energy Use for Cooking in India: Evidence from a Longitudinal Survey
by N. Brahmanandam and R. Nagarajan
- Monetary Policy Pass-through, Ownership and Crisis: How Robust is the Indian Evidence?
by Jugnu Ansari and Saibal Ghosh
- India–European Union Trade Integration: An Analysis of Current and Future Trajectories
by Swetha Loganathan, Joshy Joseph Karakunnel and Vijay Victor
Shankar Acharya, BB Bhattacharya, Kanchan Chopra, Sonalde Desai, Mahendra Dev, Andrew Foster, Kaliappa Kalirajan, Deepak Lal, Sudipto Mundle, Dilip Nachane, Arvind Panagariya, Vishwanath Pandit, Raghuram Rajan, V M Rao, M Govinda Rao, U Shankar
To purchase article or to subscribe to this journal, please click here
We are no longer accepting fresh submissions for MARGIN. Inconvenience is regretted