The Journal of Applied Economic Research (JAER) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, international journal published by NCAER in New Delhi in conjunction with SAGE International. JAER publishes papers that pay special attention to the economics of emerging economies, but is open to high-quality papers from all fields of applied economics.
Volume 16 Issue 1, February 2022
- The Macroeconomic Impact of Fiscal Policy Shocks: What do the Indian Data Say?
by Riddhima Sobti
- Deficits, Debt and Interest Rates in Sri Lanka: Does the Spillover of Foreign Interest Rates Matter?
by Suvra Prokash Mondal and Biswajit Maitra
- Determinants of Commute Time in an Indian City
by Kala Seetharam Sridhar and Shivakumar Nayka
- Measuring Demand and Supply Shocks From COVID-19: AnIndustry-Level Analysis for India
by Anuradha Patnaik
- Financialisation of Commodity Markets: Evidence from India 10
by Rose Mary K. Abraha
Sanjib Pohit ,
Shankar Acharya, BB Bhattacharya, Kanchan Chopra, Sonalde Desai, Mahendra Dev, Andrew Foster, Kaliappa Kalirajan, Deepak Lal, Sudipto Mundle, Dilip Nachane, Arvind Panagariya, Vishwanath Pandit, Raghuram Rajan, V M Rao, M Govinda Rao, U Shankar
To purchase article or to subscribe to this journal, please click here
We are no longer accepting fresh submissions for MARGIN. Inconvenience is regretted