The Journal of Applied Economic Research (JAER) is a quarterly, peer-reviewed, international journal published by NCAER in New Delhi in conjunction with SAGE International. JAER publishes papers that pay special attention to the economics of emerging economies, but is open to high-quality papers from all fields of applied economics.
Special Issue: Skilling-Critical Perspectives for Enhancing India’s Employability
by Bornali Bhandari
- Structural Transformation of Jobs from Manufacturing to Services: Will It Work for India?
by Soumya Bhadury, Abhinav Narayanan, Bhanu Pratap
- The Role of Pedagogy in Developing Life Skills
by Renu Gupta
- Are Secondary Schools Imparting Digital Skills? An Empirical Assessment
by Bornali Bhandari, Charu Jain, Ajaya K. Sahu
- Vocational Education and Training in India: Prospects and Challenges from an Outside Perspective
by Matthias Pilz, Julia Regel
- Higher Education, Vocational Training and Performance of Firms
by Seema Sangita
- Does Vocational Training Promote Female Labour Force Participation? An Analysis for India
by Indrajit Bairagya, Tulika Bhattacharya, Pragati Tiwari
Shankar Acharya, Kanchan Chopra, Sonalde Desai, Mahendra Dev, Andrew Foster, Kaliappa Kalirajan, Deepak Lal, Sudipto Mundle, Dilip Nachane, Arvind Panagariya, Vishwanath Pandit, Raghuram Rajan, M Govinda Rao, U Shankar
To purchase article or to subscribe to this journal, please click here
Guidelines for Contributors!