Functional Area: Computable General Equilibrium Modelling and Policy Analysis
Duration of Appointment: Three years, with a provision for renewal depending on performance.
Job Location: NCAER New Delhi.
Last Date: November 20, 2022.
Basic Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should have high grades in undergraduate and post degrees in Economics from a reputed Institute or University in India or abroad.
- A proven track record of publications/reports with focus on Computable General Equilibrium (CGE) model building work and policy analysis.
- A proven track record of construction of consistent databases for CGE models and setting up national and state level integrated recursive dynamic CGE models for policy analysis.
- Significant knowledge of solving CGEs in GEMPACK, the software used at NCAER.
- A solid experience in quantitative methods/tools for economic analysis and impact assessments.
- The selected candidate will participate in all stages of research studies including design, database development, and relevant analytical and conceptual models, writing research reports and policy papers for dissemination and develop studies/grants for future work.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- The selected candidate would be paid a competitive salary commensurate with NCAER policies and skill set of the candidate.
- The selected candidate will be provided benefits, including medical insurance, term insurance, retirement payments (provident fund and gratuity) and leave as defined by NCAER policies.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Senior Fellow”. The application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Research Interest
- Links to/copies of published research papers/reports
- Names of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.