About the Position
NCAER is looking for a smart and dynamic individual to join our HR function. As an HR Executive, you will perform necessary administrative tasks in the Human Resources function. These include staff management, hiring, coordinating with employee, and maintaining HR records. Having a deep understanding of HR function and core compliances is a must along with good interpersonal communication skills.
- Be responsible for recruiting and hiring new employees which include creating job posting, review resumes, conduct interviews, and assist in making offers.
- Be responsible for administering employee benefits programs, such as Group health insurance, Provident Fund etc and coordinating with EPFO enrolling new employees, and addressing employees queries and processing their claims etc.
- Coordinating with staff l on their benefits– CGHS, Group term policy
- Managing FactoHR and other HR software for employee payroll processing, attendance, leave, travel and claims.
- Be responsible for onboarding after a new employee has joined, completing necessary paperwork, providing orientation & training, and introducing employees to colleagues and work environment.
- Be responsible for ensuring compliances with applicable labour laws and regulations. This includes maintaining employee records etc both physical and soft copies.
- Coordination with outsourcing agencies and vendors and processing their monthly bills.
- Providing necessary support in employee welfare and engagement activities.
- Maintaining good employee relations
Qualification, skills and abilities
- A university degree/ diploma (Master’s or equivalent) in Human Resource or related fields.
- Proven work experience in similar role of at least 3 to 5 years
- Good Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Drive for results, ability to plan and execute, ability to multitask; sound judgment in complex situations, attention to detail and good interpersonal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office and social media platforms
A competitive salary commensurate with NCAER policies and experience of the candidate.
The appointment is for three years, renewable based on satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
To apply, please write the job title ‘Senior Executive-HR’ in the subject line and email your CV including your current compensation and the names and contact details of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2023.